I have a Creatr HS but it is missing some features I would like to see in some next generation printer:
- little brush to wipe nozzles before starting to print other material.
- more lights inside
- closed box with ventilator ( no ABS stink..)
- 2 nozzles ( 1 support and 1 build or 2 build) ok
- standalone features not necessary.( cheaper)
- on the fly parameter changing while printing . ok
- nozzles on same carriage but 1 nozzle can retract and extend so it does not influence the build of the other
- bowden is ok but direct drive is better.( for soft materials)
- filament diameter sensor with extruder factor adaptation
- filament break,/tangle/end sensor, automatically pause print, wait for new filament.
- inline filament dryer ( is that possible? ) preheat it between spool and nozzle? or integrate heated filament spool chamber with humidity control sensor/system
- filament movement sensor to measure real filament movement behind drive wheel ( slipping?) may be a bit much..
- automatic bed leveling